Guest Room Management SystemPhilip Santa
INTEREL GUEST ROOM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
INTEREL provides the key to hospitality brands in the hotel and cruise line industry to efficiently and centrally manage guestroom energy consumption and services at the room, property or portfolio level – driving their environmental sustainability initiatives while providing a better guest experience.
The Guest Room Management System (GRMS) provides innovative and efficient control of lighting, heating/cooling and hotel guest services through intuitive touch panel interfaces.
Enables the hotel to efficiently manage guest room energy consumption and drive their vision of the optimal in room experience generating greater guest satisfaction.
Based on a proprietary and highly scalable platform – INTEREL is the leader in bringing the Internet of Things to the the hospitality industry.
The INTEREL Guest Control Panels
- Intuitive, instantly understandable guest control interfaces
- Control of lighting scenes, thermoregulation settings and hotel guest services
- Motion sensors can be built-into the glass panels and allow the most efficient detection of guest presence
The INTEREL Room Control Unit
- Supports programmable logic for lighting, dimming, music volume, curtain control, thermoregulation, occupancy sensors and other control functions to meet all design, guest experience and project requirements
- Allows for a modular setup with the use of Input/Output expansion modules with several options
Usability and Guest Experience as core design principles
INTEREL has researched the optimal design and layout of interfaces. We deliver bespoke design capabilities to Hospitality brand standards and provide the flexibility to incorporate Hotel branding.
Device color can be customized to match the interior design. Choose from: 700+ RAL colors.
Learn more about our Guest Room Management System