The successful candidate will be in a daily contact with the manufacture in Italy, hence Italian language is a must!
The position is an integral part of the supply chain function, works towards achievement of operational objectives. With a strong, solid background in Procurement & Logistics, the position will ensure optimization of purchase prices, the inventory and minimization of transports costs while adhering to the governance policy and current systems/procedures. The role is a high contribution to the Company’s total performance, quality targets and the shaping of the business through the next phase of planned growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Item coding of INTEREL products and coordination of production requirements with sales team.
- Identifying and ordering the proper quantity, negotiating pricing and shipment terms and overseeing the timely delivery of materials needed to fulfil customer orders.
- Assess current orders and forecast future demand in order to provide adequate supplies
- Maintain adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of materials as well as scheduling manufacturing
- Coordinate with purchase and Store control to ensure required materials are available and supplies are able to meet sales / customer requirements
- Communicate regularly with sales dept. in order to avoid unforeseen changes or surprises in orders.
- Placing Purchase Orders of INTEREL material from Italy.
- Placing local and international third party material orders in adherence to governance.
- Organize transport from suppliers to our premises in Dubai.
- Creation & maintenance of the KPI & Balanced Scorecard
- Monthly generation of reporting supply chain KPI’s and Balanced Scorecard
- Transports monitoring and pricing review with freight forwarders to reduce costs to the minimum.
- Ensure customs records are always in order and up to date.
- Coordinate incoming items, monitor technical team progress and report Return Material Authorization.
- Monitors Material Request Form process to ensure adherence of all teams.
- Tracking and reporting of Mock-up Room material and pertaining costs.
- Tracking and reporting of R&D and pertaining costs.
- Contribute to raise quality standards in internal processes, dashboard, ERP, CRM.
- Identify and develop supplier relationships & supplier performance (especially in the development stage)
Additional Tasks may include:
- Study of export transportation cost from Dubai to rest of the world.
- Compile reports on, products, customs, various types of taxes and the relevant impact on pricing and selling strategy worldwide.