The position is an integral part of the supply chain function, works towards achievement of operational objectives.
With a background in Electronics and knowledge of the Supply Base Management, the position will manage and control the outsource Main Supplier(s) and the key sub-supplier(s), helping in pricing negotiation. This role demand daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of the continued supply assurance that the supplier capacity and capability are in place.
The position Production Manager has also scope in Hardware industrialization with alternative components research and New Product Introduction. This involves knowledge in electronics, electronics production processes, quality standards and electronic market. The role is a high contribution to the Company’s total performance.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Manage & Control outsource Main Supplier(s) and outsource key sub-supplier(s) to ensure capacity
• Negotiate, Manage & Control suppliers pricing
• Managing quality of information towards suppliers to guarantee timings and quality
• Product industrialization: to find right electronic components/solutions to have the best price/timing ratio, managing components obsolescence, working closely to R&D and Design dpt.
• Support R&D and other Depts on proto-built samples and adhoc request.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
• MRP/ERP System(s) Planning skill and experience is a pre-requisite.
• Proficiency in Altium, OrCAD, PCB design SWs suites and Microsoft Office.
• Strong Experience in electronics production
• Italian mothertongue is a must. Excellent English in reading, writing and speaking. Foreign language speaking is a plus.